The Canon EOS R7 is a 32.5MP APS-C mirrorless camera built around Canon's RF mount. It sits as a more expensive sister model to the EOS R10, launched alongside it. It's targeted at a similar enthusiast photographer market as the existing EOS 90D DSLR and, perhaps, the EOS M6 II.
- Key Specifications
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS sensor with Dual Pixel AF
- Up to 30 fps shooting (e-shutter), 15 fps with mechanical
- In-body image stabilization, rated at up to 7 stops
- Oversampled UHD 4K up to 30p, line-skipped or cropped 4K/60p
- 10-bit video as 'PQ' true HDR footage or C-Log
- 2.36M dot OLED viewfinder
- 1.62M dot fully-articulating touchscreen
- Twin UHS-II SD card slot
- Environmental sealing
- Mic and headphone sockets
The EOS R7 will be available for a list price of $1499 body-only, or $1899 with the new 18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM zoom lens.